Tuesday, April 17, 2007





One of the most enjoyable aspects of owning my shop is doing signs and graphics for myself. Not only does it showcase my skills for potential clients, but it challenges my abilities to produce images using materials and techniques that aren't used in everyday production.

These door windows are the latest example of this. My good friend Connie Deegan did the stained glass work, and I did the graphics on the centers, pulling out the stops to use a number of glass techniques, including glue-chipping, gilding with various alloys of gold leaf, along with painting, blending and stippling. The results are a striking set of windows, unlike anything else.
To see the kind of quality we do at FKS every day, have a look at www.finestkindsigns.com and see what we can do for YOUR buiness image.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home